3rd of March 2022 – Zug, Switzerland, Novada Commodities selects Fendahl’s Fusion CTRM Solution. Located in Zug, Switzerland; Novada’s primary focus is the sourcing of a broad range of coal qualities for electricity production and industrial use.
During the second half of 2021, to help manage the risk associated with a growing commodity trading business, Novada carried out a highly competitive Commodity Trading Risk Management (CTRM) system evaluation process. This extensive process resulted in the selection of Fendahl’s Fusion CTRM solution to meet Novada’s commodity risk management needs. Some of the key decision factors that resulted in this selection included:
- Fendahl presented a close fit to Novada’s required functionality during the selection process. Fendahl also demonstrated extensive commodity trading and risk management expertise and a detailed knowledge of industry business best practices.
- Fendahl was able to demonstrate a proven track record of success integrating with 3rd party systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
- Fendahl provided good references from existing clients, providing confidence in Fendahls’ ability to deliver and meet customer expectations.
- The Fendahl Fusion solution takes advantage of a modern micro-services based architecture providing a highly adaptable, cloud native, low cost and high performance CTRM solution.
- Fendahl offered a commercial structure that was closely aligned to a successful delivery.
- Having concluded contractual negotiations in February, Fendahl and Novada are working towards a go live in late spring of this year.
Novada provides state of the art supply solutions and manages physical sourcing by enhanced opportunities along integrated supply chains. Novada conducts origination, freight and financial services with a primary focus on the origination of the broad range of coal qualities for electricity production and industrial industry use.
Fendahl Technology is a rapidly growing global CTRM software and consulting company with a dedicated team of over 180 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments. Learn more about Fusion CTRM.