Trading companies are unnecessarily suffering from high running costs and poor performance in using of outdated CTRM software from legacy providers. Tied into license agreements and concerned about migration and adoption of a new system they remain unaware of the significant advantages that a modern CTRM system can provide.
Forward thinking and innovative software developers such as Fendahl Technology are providing the next generation of CTRM software in the form of Fusion CTRM. Some of the key advantages of this new generation of CTRM software are outlined below.
- Easy to Maintain: – Single consistent technology stack (.Net technology stack) makes deployments/upgrades extremely easy and straightforward. There is no need to install multiple individual software frameworks and worry about their upgrades, patches, etc.
- Fast & Flexible Deployment: – Easy one click deployment for the release and an option to deploy in-house or on the cloud.
- Future Upgrades: – Microsoft is investing heavily into adding more feature/functions to the .Net technology stack and cloud based development – this is very good for the products developed using .Net technology stack as it guarantees continuous improvement in the underlying framework.
- Low Cost of Ownership: – Due to advancements in the technology and various tools available at developer’s disposal, it takes less time to develop functionalities when using an advanced technology stack like .Net. This therefore results in lower cost to the client.
- Easy Integration: – Server side logic is exposed in the form of WCF services so as to allow integration very easily. The services exposed are very secure and reliable – the .Net framework guarantees the security and reliability of the messages.
- High Performance: – Use of background processing/multi threading allows available hardware to be used optimally in order to achieve the best performance.
- Scalability: – Applications can easily on the cloud (Microsoft Azure cloud is designed to work for .Net based products).
- Services Levels: – Expert functional and technical support can be provided 24/7 remotely by solution providers without in-house technical or functional staff.
- Enhanced Security: – Improved cyber security and computer hosting based in jurisdictions that value business data confidentiality.
- Intuitive Interface: – CTRM systems are being developed with end users in mind, with ease of use a priority, next generation platforms meet the type of sleek interface we expect from modern software of any kind.
Find Out More
Fendahl is a specialist provider of consulting services and CTRM (commodity trading & risk management) software solutions to commodity trading organizations. A rapidly growing global software company we have a dedicated team of 85 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, and EMEA, serving an ever growing global client base across multiple commodity segments. Fendahl offices are located in the London, UK; Houston, USA; Dubai, UAE and Nagpur, India.
Fendahl’s Fusion CTRM suite is leading the next generation of CTRM solutions, setting new standards for; ease of use, flexible functionality, end user performance, scalability, reliability, and provides the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
In addition to the Fusion CTRM Suite Fendahl offers a range of outsourced managed support services for several other major CTRM platforms. The managed services range from simple second level support for an existing help desk to a fully outsourced help desk services where no internal support desk staff are required.